August Promotions & Awards

Started by Jenson, September 05, 2016, 07:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

I am pleased to present the following promotions and awards to members for their accomplishments during the past month. Congratulations to everyone who received a promotion or award!  ^_^

Promotions:

Leverine:
Promotion to Recruit

Infinity:
Promotion to Recruit

Telisa:
Promotion to Recruit

minebuild02:
Promotion to Chief

Jon Riker:
Promotion to Provisional Officer

Jamessolomon:
Promotion to Provisional Officer

Awards

Jack Telford

•  Good Conduct Award

(Member nominated:) I would like to move to give Jack Telford the Good Conduct Award. Especially in his new post, he has often chosen to help members having technical issues and provides guidance to new members of the RPG-X division (even before his new Community Assistant role). But through all the stress of sorting out map issues, helping track down the problems keeping members from playing, and helping new players who may break the rules through inexperience, I have NEVER seen Jack lose his temper or become cold and overly forceful. I cannot think of a single instance where I ever saw him giving anything less than his utmost respect to everyone in the community regardless of whatever stress his new position puts him under. He is compassionate, patient, and shows respect to everyone that's a part of our community. His conduct is that which commands my respect and is a model I strive for.

StringTheorist

•  Administrative Support Award

StringTheorist has quickly jumped into his new role as RPG-X XO with great enthusiasm, proving to be a valuable contribution to the RPG-X command team. He's been exceptionally active, has been proactive in coming up with new ideas, and will certainly carry on the fine tradition of RPG-X having strong leadership!