April Promotions & Awards

Started by Jenson, April 01, 2016, 10:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

I am pleased to present the following promotions and awards to members for their accomplishments during the past month. Congratulations to everyone who received a promotion or award!  ^_^

As a note since we have so many promotions of new members this month, the default group I set you into is a red uniform. If you'd prefer a teal or gold uniform instead, please post in this thread and I will change the uniform colour for you!

Promotions:

Ghostcreed:
Promotion to Recruit

ToomeStone:
Promotion to Recruit

Jane Harper:
Promotion to Recruit

Nick Halsey:
Promotion to Recruit

Stephen:
Promotion to Recruit

Wildstar100:
Promotion to Recruit

trekman2409:
Promotion to Recruit

Lt.Sliknaught:
Promotion to Recruit

Sheia K'Ress:
Promotion to Provisional Officer

SmartScout:
Promotion to Chief

Arma3Adict:
Promotion to Chief

WhiteHawk:
Promotion to Chief

Awards:

Klaw:

•   Creativity Commendation for his work on the Daedalus map.

I nominate Klaw for the 'Creativity Commendation' for his continued work on the Daedalus map, which I think is very quickly becoming a strong map, and the strongest Enterprise Era / early TOS map available. It is also commendable that the map developments so far have fit in with the story line of the SRP as a whole.

Tim:

•   Talkie Toaster Award for his lively participation on the TLO forum.

Tim is always an active presence and lively participant on the TLO forum and chatbox!

Sheia K'Ress

•   Montgomery Scott Medal for her exceptional portrayal of Engineering characters in RPG-X.

Sheia is an outstanding engineer in every roleplay she participates in. Her knowledge of the Engineering lore of Star Trek is rich in its depth and breadth, and her participation contributes well to any roleplay she is a part of.

I would also like to represent the Exceptional Activity Award to the following individuals for their regular participation on the RPG-X server over the past few weeks. It's been a pleasure RPing with you all on the server recently, and everyone on this list has been on the server virtually every day, participating in role plays! It is a pleasure to have you all in TLO, and I look forward to your continued participation in our community and hope you enjoy your time here. Here are the recipients of this award:

White Hawk
SmartScout
Nick Halsey
trekman2409
erixom

Congratulations to everyone! Since we have a lot of newer members, I want to remind everyone that they can request a TLO forum signature here if they are interested in having one.

Also, anyone who has received an award today or in the past is entitled to a TLO award bar which you can proudly display on the forums as a sign of your achievements here. You can request an award bar (or have it updated) here. To see a list of any awards you may have, you can check out the Master Award List located here.