News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

'I, Rogan' Discussion Thread

Started by Grizz, January 10, 2015, 03:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you rate 'I, Rogan'

Excellent
Good
Average
Poor
Awful

Grizz

A scaled back Holodeck outing this week to ease Asteroid Field's return after a hectic fourth season. Doctor Rogan took the lead aboard the Starship Enterprise as an unexpected asteroid impact left the staff stuck within their new virtual world. It was deliberately rather free-flowing and I'm glad that everybody found something to be getting on with throughout the episode. There will be more standalone installments like this, for Season Five. Though arc lovers, rejoice - for a two-part story begins next week!

Oh, and then there's this:


More on that, later...

Thank you all for attending - feel free to rate and discuss, above and below!