News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

S02E06 - The Two Doctors - 12/08/12

Started by Grizz, August 05, 2012, 05:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Production Code: 2x06
Episode Title: "The Two Doctors"
Writer: Grizz
Air Date: 12th August 2012
Stardate: 61159.36

Episode Summary: Judgement day beckons for Timothy Rogan and David Rush. A hearing has been called to determine the fate of two of Asteroid Base: Alpha's crew members. After Munro's verdict on Rogan's conduct is overruled following his debriefing, the Chief Medical Officer faces formal questioning on his actions throughout the nano virus incident of 2383. Meanwhile, Rush is called to answer for the events of the Thelos IV rescue effort - with Adria and Torvek serving as key witnesses.

Meanwhile, Amber comes face-to-face with Matthew West for the first time in seven years, the significance of which is yet to be revealed. All the while, Admiral Wright's investigation in to the Illuminati begins to yield results, weaving in to a plot which may wind it's way all the way up to the President of the United Federation of Planets. Ian Campbell's legacy shares it's final secret - with connections to a certain Colonel Walter Peirce.

But the first half of Asteroid Base's second season bows out on an unrelated twist harking all the way back to the first episode; "The Arrival."

Episode Note: This episode marks the mid-season finale, and the first appearance of Matthew West as a main character. This episode is entirely subject to change / postponement dependant on the availability of Andzzy and Vanguard.

[align=center:1s2ddjk1]You Will Need:
Asteroid Base
Starfleet Headquarters[/align:1s2ddjk1]

Talus Roben

#1
Hooray it's everyone's favourite type of episode. The make Dr Rogan suffer episode!


Grizz

#2
I'm sure Andzzy will be pleased.

Griffwald

#3
<3

Martin Thompson

#4
Sounds good


Russell Xokon

#5
I suppose this means I'll be doing all of Rogan's work for another episode. One day, I will find a way to force a massive amount of work on Rogan and I will laugh manically while he does it.

Andzzy

#6
*maniacally, my wonderful ACMO. And no, your workload shall remain constant in my absence, then suddenly, upon my arrival, there shall be none. It becomes helpful to be proficient in the way of the Starfleet Medical. :P

Oh LOOK! It's finally here! Oh I'm just... just so flattered. I don't know what to say, really. I mean, obviously I'll be saying witty things and pissing off important people (as per usual) but I hope I don't get ejected out an airlock or something. Might be painful(ish). It's not like this is the first time someone has called me a terrible unethical monster for my actions aboard the starship :D. So excited. This is how excited I am:

ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited
ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited
ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited

And currently, I am scheduled to be home all day on the 12th. That means, I shall be there barring some ungodly incident that prevents me from participating. Plus I have to participate in Beyond Infinity. So this shall be on my "ULTRA-SUPER-TOP-LEVEL-DO-NOT-MISS-UNDER-ANY-CIRCUMSTANCES-IMPORTANCE" list. Thank you, Grizz ^_^

Edit: @Martin: Yes I was quite confused. I didn't know the layout could BE broken xD


December. Cheer for everyone!

Grizz

#7
The Two Doctors - Ten Teasers

1 ) Although not of Amber's conception, she hopes the upcoming event will help put two long-running conflicts to bed.

2 ) How will the sudden absence of Nicole Williams, and the suicide of Ian Campbell, affect the case against Rogan?

3 ) In the background, Wright digs deeper in to the Illuminati. But what is their end game?

4) Rush has kept secrets, hidden away advanced technologies and been linked to the deaths of many over the past two years. What is his agenda?

5 ) A new plan is forged for the Accobar Science Project - including the arrival of it's new second in command. Think Elizabeth Weir meets Laura Roslin.

6 ) The inter-dimensional war started by Munro and Rush is brought up during the proceedings, but for what purpose?

7 ) Matthew Wright returns to answer more questions about Erin, but how long will he be sticking around for this time?

8 ) 'G'rath' and 'Venn' were mentioned by Campbell. But who are they, and what role will they play in the day's events?

9 ) A new era beckons for the United Federation of Planets.

10 ) Last season bowed out mid-season with the impending attack of the mighty Daedalus. How could that be topped, asked Grizz.